- Conduct Educational Coin Display programmes, workshops and presentations in educational institutions and public places/road shows either solely or in joint collaboration with other like minded entities
- Conduct as well as participate in Seminars on Numismatics and allied branches
- Conduct hobby classes to Coin collectors and Structured courses to hobbyists, academicians and students
- Associate with Educational Institutions and Universities to formulate and effect structured and recognised courses in various areas of Indian Numismatics
- Consultation to students and academicians in allied branches such as history, social sciences, economy, politics, epigraphy, literature, archaeology etc...
- Consultation to government, private and international agencies such as the Ministry of Culture, UNESCO etc..
- Provide an online structured database of Indian coins, past research materials (where feasible) and a link with other Indian Numismatic Institutes , Museums, Archives , Publications etc..
- Support compilation and publication of new research articles and books in Indian Numismatics